VM110N Concurrent digital output

I have a use case where I will need to switch on up to 8 mains 230vac devices via PLC with 5v input to trigger the relay.
I can use relays if necessary with another external 5V source to the PLC input, but it would be simpler to use the VM110N output directly connected to the 5V input of the PLCs. What I am wondering is how to be able to maintain a steady 5v for each of the digital output channels when triggered, especially concurrently. (Simple toggle switch on digital inputs 1-5, will trigger corresponding digital output, with some switches controlling more than one mains device - could be cd player, TV, washing machine, food mixer, whatever.)
I have got a 5v external transformer plugged in for power source, wired + to clamp and - to gnd. At present I am just investigating the option by testing with two 5v leds, which have + connected to clamp and - to DO1 & DO2. Both light individually, with a slight flicker. If I toggle both switches on together, both LEDs light, but flickering slows almost to “flash” and slightly dimmer.
I have read about pullup resistors to include between the clamp and DO connections but unclear if this will help with the voltage consistency in the outputs, when multiple digital output channels are required to provide a steady +5V DC simultaneously.
Any ideas? TIA

In this thread there are some solutions how to use the digital outputs and how to get 5V from the outputs:

Thanks very much. I had seen about using pullup resistors in some threads but not certain how this affects things when I want to have all 8 do channels providing a steady 5v simultaneously. I will add 1k pullup resistors and try out what happens.
Thanks again