Z-Axis Firmware upgrade?

Hi,

Finished the Z-Axis upgrade. Instructions advise to upgrade firmware. Downloaded FIRMWARE K8200 V2.1.1.ZIP onto MAC and unable to figure out what to do next. Velleman seem to have excellent instruction manuals for everything K8200 related (thank goodness!) but I am unable to find anything that details how to carry out the software upgrade. The zip file contains a bunch of marlin .ino files etc but nothing that I can see to explain. Any suggestions?

[quote=“JMB1971”]Hi,

Finished the Z-Axis upgrade. Instructions advise to upgrade firmware. Downloaded FIRMWARE K8200 V2.1.1.ZIP onto MAC and unable to figure out what to do next. Velleman seem to have excellent instruction manuals for everything K8200 related (thank goodness!) but I am unable to find anything that details how to carry out the software upgrade. The zip file contains a bunch of marlin .ino files etc but nothing that I can see to explain. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Just look here for instructions : k8200.eu/manual/printing/?c=007

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Earlier, I read that my printer would automatically have version 2 installed so decided to try without updating firmware and seems to work. I have read the instructions and realised I need arduino download. Will install this weekend so I can ensure I have correct version.

Again, thanks for getting back to me. The instructions are good (as always).

JmB1971