Why use A5 and makes unusable I2C?

Bonjour
Si l’on consulte le schéma de la page 9 du document illustrated_assembly_manual_ka03.pdf, on voit que Velleman a décidé de câbler la broche A5 à Power via un réseau de résistances et de condensateurs (R9, R10, C1, C2 et C3). Ce câblage rend inutilisable la broche A5 qui est indispensable pour l’utilisation du bus I2C et cette information ne figure même pas dans la documentation, alors qu’elle est de 1ère importance!!!

1. Pourquoi Velleman utilise A5 alors qu’il aurait suffit de choisir A0 à A3, libres également, pour ne pas rendre inutilisable le bus I2C?
  2. Ce câblage permet de lire la valeur de Power sur A5. A-t-il une autre utilité?
  3. Si l’usage du bus I2C nous est indispensable, on peut couper la piste entre C3 et A5, ou ne pas souder R9, R10, C3. Outre que l’on ne pourra plus lire la valeur de Power sur A5, est-ce que cela aura d’autres conséquences?

Merci pour votre réponse en français si possible, sinon en anglais

Hello
If we consult the diagram on page 9 of illustrated_assembly_manual_ka03.pdf, we see that Velleman decided to wire pin A5 to Power through a network of resistors and capacitors (R9, R10, C1, C2 and C3). This wiring makes it unusable pin A5 which is indispensable for using the I2C bus, and this information does not even appear in the literature, whereas it is of the first importance !!!

1. Why Velleman uses A5 when it could simply choose A0 to A3, also free, not to render useless the I2C bus?
  2. This cable allows to read the value of Power on A5. Was there another utility?
  3. If the use of I2C bus is indispensable, we can cut the track between C3 and A5 or does not weld R9, R10, C3. Execpt that we can no read the value of Power on A5, is this have other consequences?

Thank for your answer

Hi

Pin A5 was chosen with no particulary reason (probaly the first pin)

But you can cut the trace between pin A5 and C3/R9/R10

And then wire C3/R9/R10 to another pin.

Best Regards,
VEL337