Where can I get the tube for a K8203 PEEK Isolator Guide?

Try the velleman store:

velleman.co.uk/contents/en-uk/p816.html

Yes, as you can see this is a perfect example of a store which does not answer their emails, Emailed them 2 weeks ago asking if the tube came with the isolator. No answer. They don’t have any phone number so you actually have to wait 2 weeks before you realized your getting ignored. Emailed them again yesterday while spamming as many leads as I can find. And they say nothing about the tube coming along with the insulator, they do say that “This part would be found in Subkit 19 Hotend, Identified as part H, one piece required in total.” which makes it sounds the opposite, its one piece the peek insulator. Not the straw insulator that goes inside. And they have filled up their support side with manuals…

Edit: Actually have managed to get hold of the company now, they will try to find the tubing. So at least that sounds like an improvement.

That was basically everything I asked for in the question, which now have been deleted. So you basically gone from the worst support. To actively trying to become worse. First spare part I ordered from you took 6 month from me claiming it on warranty to falling down my mail box. Had to buy a new part from reprap to be able to get my printer just up and running. Its like you think its a competition, backwards. Why did you even delete my shit? Ashamed you couldn’t find a single answer that wasn’t completely the opposite I asked for? Seriously, what happened to Velleman? I use to love building your kits, you tough me electronics. Now you produce shit I wouldn’t wanna give to my enemies, and its like you want it that way. Did you even read my post before trying to support it? You missed every crucial question I asked, and answered ever answer I told you I didn’t need.

And what “Try the Vellman store”. You want me to try to buy the insulator and see if I maybe get the spare part? Because answering your mails is so hard I have to try to buy an item, then check myself if the item I want is in the package? Did you read that text before you posted it? Its seriously the most stupid thing I’ve read on this forum, and as you can see im starting to accumulate some anger towards it so you could guess I have a collection. Is there anyway to get any money back on a k8200 with both k8203 and k8204 upgrade? Anybody wanna buy it as scrap aluminium?

I’m sorry for the confusion, but the website velleman.co.uk is NOT associated with Velleman. It is simply a third party webshop that sells Velleman products.

Official Velleman websites are:
velleman.eu/
vellemanusa.com/ (if you are in the USA, you can also contact Velleman USA by phone for your question)

If you have broken, missing or defective parts for the K8200/K8400, it is best to request new parts through the official support website. We will most likely send you the parts for free without much discussion.
support.velleman.eu/

In your case, simply request an insulator guide or whatever part you require. Response times should be within 2-3 days, but shipping the parts takes some time.

About your deleted posts, posting the same question four times in four different subforums is not allowed.

So I contacted your support and they could not help me. #924302, any other smart ideas? My 800$ printer is basically garbage because of your refusal to help with a piece of a value less than 1$.

They are not allowed to sell spare parts, which is what they think you’ve requested. I’ve added an internal note saying that you cut off too much of the PTFE tube during assembly and you can’t carry on building/finishing the printer.

There is currently some backlog, so you will need some patience, but this will get resolved, do not worry. But please mind your language, it is after all not our fault that you require more PTFE tube and that you no longer have proof of warranty.

Totally ridiculous !
PTFE tubing is for sale everywhere for less than a bit of money.

This forum is intended to help each other, not to whine about spare parts.
Actually the Velleman after sales service is excellent, just follow the procedures and they will help you !

But anyhow, where do you live? Otherwise you can jump in for a piece of tubing.

If you just need the white tubing, you can buy it on Amazon:

amazon.com/Meters-Filament-3 … .75mm+PTFE

Given your tone, I wouldn’t bend over backwards to help you either. Flies and honey and all that.