What is the chance of my CPU board is not broken

Running my K8200 with an E3D v6 extruder for a while now with no more trouble than others had experienced.

Today, during a print, the printer ran out of filament. Although I tried to feed the new reel while the old one was still being consumed, it failed, and I had to dismount the extruder while it was still hot, so that I could pull the last part of the old filament out.

Unfortunately, I had to do that twice as the new filament broke.

When I tried to start the print again, I noticed that I had gotten the MINTEMP error.
Wiring to the thermistor was ok, but the thermistor was showing either open loop, or values in the MOhm range.

I then tried to swap the heated bed temperature connector with the extruder temp connector, expecting that I would get a proper reading. Unfortunately the reading was stuck at 3 degrees C, and the MINTEMP error was still showing.

Putting a 100 kOhm resistor across the connector only lead to a 1 degree C increase in the reading. Doing the same on the Therm2 connectors, lead to a reading around the expected 24 degree C.

I am suspecting that the Therm1 input has been fried, but am I right, or could something else cause this?

BTW, it did test with the original extruder and thermistor, and Therm1 showed the same as with a discrete resistor.

Hello
If you can connect:
M105 X0 gets the temperature for extruder and bed therms.

just wondered if yours throws back an error?