WFS210 WIN10 Problem with WIFI Connection

Hi,
it is not possible to get a WIFI Connection with WFS210 and WIN 10 Tablet. I got always erros, that there is no Connection possible. I tried several things. With the WLAN Adapter I can do a connetciton to the WFS210 , but i get the notice there is no Internet and open. Think that is not the Problem. If I start the apllication, it is not possible to get a any WIFI Connection to the WFS210. I used the IP 169.254.1.11 and othe corrcet IP to my Router like 192.168.x.x. And the Port 2000.
How I can solve the Problem? I bought the WFS210, because the WIFI Connection. If there is no Support, I will give it back to the dealer. USB Connection does function. After trying some WIFI Connection my USB Connection does not work too. The whole device does not work just now. I restart my PC, but without success. The PC does not find the WFS210 device on COM4 like formerly. What is up?

Hi

Could you try turning off your wired network adapter? And try connecting again?

Regards
VEL337

Yes, I tried it on and off. I install the app on the pc new. Just now it is not possible to use the USB Function and the WIFI. I will give back the device because it does not work. The Idea with WIFI is good, but the Quality is worse. There is no individual Support for the WFS210.