WFS210 wifi connection to App not working

TO: Vellmen suport who seem very hard to contact!
Unit (WFS210) will not do anything via the wifi which is why I brought it.
On an Android (4.4.2) Hudl via wifi, It just disconnects after a little time (10s - 5 min), when connected it has no control, the buttons seem to work but there is no signal control and the timebase is not affected although the numbers change. No signal is recieved and the red LEDs center and right hardly ever light (center never). I have wasted quite a few hours on this and am very unimpressed with the lack of support, having to go to a forum is not suport it’s P.R. Why can’t I get an update to the version of the Android app (V1) I have (and have reloaded).
If it’s a firmware fix then put out a proper fix with instructions and if it’s just the App then put out a fixed version. (the Google store has only V1).
I work with profesional equipment and “most of the time” fixes and upgrades are done well, I should have realized that Vellman is not for the profesional and is for the hobieist to spend weeks fiddling with and finding a sence of achievment if they get the thing to work. I want to use it out of the box as the tool I brought.

SO UNIMPRESSED WITH MY FIRST VELLMAN PRODUCT AND IT’S SUPPORT.
Will
NO the wifi channel is clean (wifi utility shows the WFS210 finds a clear chanel when switched on) I have switched off all local wifi routers and that makes no diference. It’s fully charged from out of the box, all it dose is “disconnecting” and then goes to demo mode. I am not happy to run the downloaded PC wifi/USB software I have as I now have no trust in your software.