Wfs210 iPad app

May iPad is reporting that your latest release is incompatible with my iPad running IOS10.2. Has anyone managed to install it? Mine is not allowed to update.

What type of iPad do you have?

is your iPad listed here?

Are you confusing the firmware with an App update?
Could you show me the error?

My iPad is running 10.2 IoS (14C92). The model is ME392B/A. All these Apple descriptions are meaningless to me. It is an 128Gbyte iPad and predates the Air.

If I try and update my existing 1.1.2 it reports in a dialogue box:

Cannot Download
This app is not compatible with your device.

It just offers me to press OK and accept it will not download.

In my experience, any iPad able to run the latest IoS software should run all the apps for that software. This is the first problem I have experienced since the iPad 1 ceased to accept IoS updates at V5 IoS.

I am not confusing the firmware update. I did download that into File Manager but was waiting your instrcutions. I have used the 1.1.2 app recently with the WFS210.

Rod

ME392B/A Overview

The iPad 4th Generation ME392B/A has an A6X Dual Core 1.4GHz processor, 1GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Connection to the internet is possible using Wi-Fi Only. The ME392B/A has an 9.7" Retina display with Black casing. From new the battery life is 10 Hours standard use.
Specifications
Screen Size: 9.7" Retina"
Processor: A6X Dual Core 1.4GHz
RAM: 1GB
Capacity: 128GB
Connectivity: Wi-Fi Only
Battery Life: 10 Hours
Maximum OS: Latest
Model: A1458
Model Number: ME392B/A / ME392LL/A
Model ID: iPad 3.4

I think i know what the problem is.

Apple is pushing developers to make 64bit only apps.
if developer still supports the 32bit, users will get a warning like “This app may slow down your iPad”.

I’ll look into it. On how to fix this properly

Thanks