WFS210 Applications

You promised to investigate into the issues with the new IOS App but I dont see any progress.
1: After having used my IPad with the Oscilloscope once I can’t do it for a second time. I have to reboot the IPad before beeing able to connect to the device again.
2: The PC App does no longer connect to the WFS210 neither via WIFI nor USB.
Will there be a solution or will we have to forget this ?

Regards unclePP

Hi

Is your firmware of your WFS210 updated?
Could you remove and reinstall the App?
For the PC software did you update to the latest version?

Yes, I updated my device with build 1650,
I have installed the WFS210 setup downloaded from your website on 09.03.17,
file however is from 21.10.2014.

Regards unclePP

Please download the latest version of the PC app.

I did as you proposed, but the time stamp of the installer is still 21.10.2014.
The app connects only to the usb but not to the WIFI.
The difficulties with the iOS remain. I can only connect once after I have rebooted my iPad.
If the connection gets lost it will not be reestablished unless I reboot again.
Seems as if the WIFI is the problem.

Regards unclePP

Is there a way to reset the app on your iPad?

I have deleted the old version via iTunes and loaded the new one from the iOS shop.
The newer one doesn’t show up on iTunes, so I cannot delete it. May be there is a delay
and it will be registered later on, but I don’t know another method to get rid of an obsolete App.
Do you have a proposal.

Regards unclePP

I have now received the update of the iOsApp and tried it
It did connect immediately to the wsf210 Wifi even after an interruption. But after a short break of the wifi connection it could not reconnect by no means. I had to reboot my iPad, after that it reconnected.
I tried several times with same result. The problem has not been solved yet.

Regards unclePP

After the short break, what’s the status of the link(the right symbol)?, Maybe you need to reboot the WFS210.
Also the WFS210 does have a sleep function. When there’s no connection the WFS210 goes in a power save mode.

After the short break, what’s the status of the link(the right symbol)?, Maybe you need to reboot the WFS210.
Also the WFS210 does have a sleep function. When there’s no connection the WFS210 goes in a power save mode.

Yes, I restarted the oscilloscope and the WFS210 seemed to have been logged but the app could establish no connection.

UnclePP