VMA205 unable to start using it

Hello,

(sorry for bad English, French speaker here)

I just bought a VMA205 wifi module for Arduino.
I followed the documentation, too light for my taste, provided by Velleman on this module.
I also consulted the other subjects already opened on this forum.

First :
The TX and RX lines of the serial port are reversed.
Here’s how I found out:

• 1:
  • connect an arduino (uno or mega or VMA101) to the computer.
  • open the Arduino idea and upload an empty sketch (classic Arduino board configuration).
  • disconnect everything, mount the module on the arduino, check that the switches of SW1 are on “on”, reconnect the arduino to the pc and open the “serial monitor” and configure it at 115200 bauds from the Arduino IDE.
  • press the rst button
    -> nothing happens on the usb serial port
  • 2:
  • connect an arduino without the module (uno or mega or VMA101) to the computer.
  • open the Arduino idea and upload an empty sketch (classic Arduino board configuration).
  • disconnect everything, mount the module next to the arduino by connecting + 5v, + 3.3v, the two gnds, tx arduino to rx module, rx arduino to tx module, check that the switches of SW1 are on “on”, reconnect the arduino to the pc and open the “serial monitor” and configure it at 115200 baud from the Arduino IDE.
  • press the rst button
    -> result: a meaningless line and a “ready” line

Already it is not normal that these junctions are reversed it seems to me.

Then do I absolutely have to go through the module firmware update phase?
As seen here: VMA101 with a VMA205 - warning: espcomm_sync failed
So with a VMA440 FT232 to TTL kit?

Or is there a way to get there (with the arduino icsp for example?).

The ESP8266_TCP_Server example code cannot be found in the arduino idea with the ESP8266 library and all versions from 2.5.0 to the latest.

Unable to load a sketch, even the sample sketches from the library with this module connected.

I would not recommend this module which, however, seemed on the description, to meet my needs perfectly.

Please tell me about a functional and reliable start-up process because, as it stands, this module is a brick with a red LED.