VMA109 Datasheet

Hello, is there a datasheet available for the VMA109? Would be handy to at least see which pins are connected to the built-in led, temperature sensor and hall. Thanks in advance!

Ok, I did some more testing here and have to come to the conclusion that there must be something wrong with de design of this board. It seems like the orange led is hardwired to stay on when the board has power. The problem with this is that during deep sleep it doesn’t use 10µA as advertised but 1.4mA making it useless for the experiment for which I bought it. After removing the led, I can it down to at most .65mA which is still a long way from the advertised .01mA.

Hello David, Sorry I can’t help you with your problem. The reason I contact you is you are the only one that happens to hve a VMA109 board. I just bought one and there is nowhere any info to find about this board. I don’t succeed to hook it up with the Arduino IDE as I don’t find the board in the list of available ESP32-boards… do you have a suggestion? Or can you help me further?

thank you!

Hello @David & @Dirkvanhecke

The manual and pinout can be downloaded from here:

This will be as soon as possible be placed on our whadda WPB109 or VMA109 product page.

Datasheet of ESP32 Wroom 32 module can be found by ESPRESSIF: ESP32 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Modules I Espressif

Best regards,
Velleman Support

1 Like

@VEL450 When will these become available (again?) The links provided do no longer work. Whadda’s support site doesn’t have anything on the VMA109 unit or the alternative WPB109.

All I want to know is what board to choose in Arduino IDE.

Hello @Tymusz

The user manual WPB109 or VMA109 can be downloaded from here:

In arduino IDE you’ll need to set the board type as ESP32 Dev Module.

Therefore ESP32 core needs to be installed first, so that the ESP32 boards are shown in the boardlist of Arduino IDE. How to do, see manual available via link above.

Best Regards,
Velleman Support

Hello,

I would like to get the WPB109 datasheet. I couldn’t find it anywhere and the above links have expired.

Regards,

Hello @Ntdh ,

I’ve uploade it again.

Best Regards,
Velleman Support

Hello! I also have a VMA109 ESP32 and I’ve been looking for the Datasheet for a long time. The transfer has expired so I’d like to receive the Datasheet.

Thanks a lot. Regards,

@OpenBiomech,

The User manual of VMA109 or WPB109 can be found now on product page via the "manual" tab.
Also here on this page: WPB109: https://www.velleman.eu/products/view/?id=460484

Manual:
manual_wpb109.pdf: https://www.velleman.eu/downloads/25/prototyping/manual_wpb109.pdf

Best Regards,
Velleman Support