VM204 – Multiple relay cards in a home network

The user manual (Rev. HVM204´1) describe just how to connect a single relay card to a network/Wi-Fi.
A section in the manual describing the detailed set-up of multiple VM204´s connected to the same network/Wi-Fi and managed by PC, smartphone or tablet would be useful and is hereby requested.
I assume the possibility to hooking-up X number of cards to the same home network and manually give each of them an individual local IP address is feasible, but how select and operate each individual VM204 relay card installed in the network from e.g. smartphone VM204 icon (are multiple downloaded VM204 icons from “App Store” visible on the screen and possible to re-name each purpose of relay card, e.g. one relay card for “Kitchen”, one for “Garden”, one for …) ?
Any user (or Velleman designer) of VM204´s experienced in this physical network set-up and handling ?
As an option to answers in this forum a revised manual would be of great interest and useful for me and others.

Thank you, I will submit this suggestion to the designers and developers of the VM204

Hi,

This setup is absolutely possible.

If you want to control a second card just add the card with the same procedure like adding your first card but instead select the address of the second card.
After you filled in the credentials and changed the name of the card and hit save.
Your second card will be added to the list of saved relay cards.

As for the manual it will be updated in the coming weeks.

Best Regards,
VEL337