Vm201 not be controlled remotely internet

Hi!! as possible and that the vm201 is so difficult to be controlled remotely? type from another pc or a smarfone ??
the internal network works without problems. also interface with Android.
enabled ports in the router.internal external ecc ecc
I have a ddns for video surveillance, if I enter the door at the end of the vm201, (… ddns.org: 9760) .mi responds with the garbled.
the link and 'this step and the router.
I tried to change port from 9760 to 84 but can not see anything. only one line of characters.
but we are sure that this interface can communicate from the outside on an internet browser ???

I can not connect remotely, but the card does not talks on a browser … there a solution? and so only a card controlled by lan I need a little

The VM201 has two ports, one for the web browser and one for apps.

Don’t mix them up! Don’t use your browser to open the app port, and don’t use your app to open the browser port.

[quote=“gelmo74”]Hi!! as possible and that the vm201 is so difficult to be controlled remotely? type from another pc or a smarfone ??
I have a ddns for video surveillance, if I enter the door at the end of the vm201, (… ddns.org: 9760) .mi responds with the garbled.
I tried to change port from 9760 to 84 but can not see anything. only one line of characters.
but we are sure that this interface can communicate from the outside on an internet browser ???

I can not connect remotely, but the card does not talks on a browser … there a solution? and so only a card controlled by lan I need a little[/quote]

I have not mixed anything. but including only the 9760 is the same.
if I put my 84 does the same …

[quote=“gelmo74”]Hi!! as possible and that the vm201 is so difficult to be controlled remotely? type from another pc or a smarfone ??

I can not connect remotely, but the card does not talks on a browser … there a solution? and so only a card controlled by lan I need a little[/quote]

and which then enter the door for a remote control by mobile phone ???not on the same LAN. works well and easy

[quote]I have not mixed anything.[/quote]Yes you have, you have port forwarded the app port (= 9760), and are now trying to visit it with a web browser.

The VM201 has a web server on port 80.

If you want to use a web server, use port 80. If you want to use an app, use port 9760.

Example of port forwarding:

Internal IP | Internal port | External port
192.168.0.5 | 80            | 6000

Web browser (http://youripaddress:6000/)

Internal IP | Internal port | External port
192.168.0.5 | 9760          | 9760

For the mobile application