VM201 Impuls Mode & APP

Hello,

why dont have the VM201 no Impulsmode for the APP? The Card is great, but this is the last feature that we are missing. was planned anything for the future?

Nothing is planned but everything is possible. We will let you know if any updates are available.

Hello,

thanks 4 the answer. we will hope :wink:

hello, your link “http://www.velleman.eu/downloads/files/downloads/VM201FirmwareLatest.zip” will not operate new firmware for my vm201 available via this link
Can you help me please?
I absolutely need the fashion pulse.
thank you

aro@swing.be

I’m afraid I don’t understand what the problem is exactly…

The VM201 has pulse functionality built-in, even without firmware upgrade. The iPhone app still does not support this yet.

I wish I had a link to download the new firmware version
thank you

But you already linked the firmware yourself
velleman.eu/downloads/files/ … Latest.zip

Perhaps you need the instructions on how to use it…?
velleman.eu/downloads/0/user … _vm201.pdf

ok merci bcp!

bonsoir,

Mise à jour effectuée.
Rien ne change par rapport à l’ancienne version du firmware!?
Mais plus de tension 12 v aux bornes “dry contact” !?!
=> plus possible d’utiliser un contact sec !!!
Je pensais qu’il aurait été possible d’avoir une fonction “pulse” dans la page status après mise à jour, le but: commander une porte de garage via 1 impulsion.

Merci pour votre réponse

[quote=“VEL448”]I’m afraid I don’t understand what the problem is exactly…

The VM201 has pulse functionality built-in, even without firmware upgrade. The iPhone app still does not support this yet.[/quote]

What is ment above is that we cant “pulse” by a press on a button in the Status overview.
Would be nice if there where 8 more buttons to send a pulse to each relais.
Or better, a config section where we can set the button for each relais in the Status overview in on/off or pulse mode.

Yes this is what i need as well…

Love the 8 switches but some applications i connect to need a 1 or 2 sec puls and not on/off…

Need for configurable on/of or puls button for each of the 8 switches…

Need to have a simple users friendly GUI…

Benno