VM154 failed

I buy the VM154 (already assembled) anno begin 2014, but due to some building delay(s) I make the set operational just in Oktober 2016, from there…….
Unfortunate , the set did not working in a proper way.

1. In some position from the dipswitches, the set start without ratification from the relays for the motor driving. After ± 3 minutes , the relays switch on (at least one of the time delay “switch on” delay after start is working) but once the relay keeps in the “on” position he stay continue in that position until the AC means connection are back interrupt.

2. In other position from the dip switches the relays keeps in the “on” position directly from the start but stay further continue in that position as mentioned as in description 1.

In both case, the behavior is independent from the triggering on the LX input screw terminal.
No reaction when the F (phase) on / off detection is offered on this line.
Conclusion: both delay,s, short or long after switch off the trigger line LX are not working.

I have found not a schematic diagram on internet or Velleman from this kit, therefore I make it be myself to study the positions from the components an de cupper tracks connections on the PCB to make a schematic view more or less visible for me. I will put it disposal for everybody (on request).

After investigation on the LX trigger line (input for presence the light switch from customer) to make a logic input level (low or high) on pin 4 from IC = PIC 10F200, I came to a strange conclusion because this line stays always to 0V. Also as the L (phase) is connected on this line. The reason is very simple, all internal GND connections (also pin 7 = -Vss) is related and directly coupled to the F (phase) line potential.

For this reason, you can make never a built on potential (5V) on pin 4.

My first conclusion: unfortunate the connections from F (phase) and N (neutral) is somewhere unintentional changed in de (cupper) layout in the PCB.
I did the following change on the PCB:

1. Junction C1 / R1 is directly connected to the N screw terminal(s) instead of the correct F terminal (after the fuse T3.15A). I cut these cupper track and connect these components to the F (phase) connection (fuse T3.15A).

2. A jumper joined all GND connections is connected directly to the F (phase) line on fuse T3.15A. instead of the correct N (neutral) line. I changed these jumper connections directly to the N (neutral) screw terminals.
    And hip hip hoera, the logic level by presence the FX on /off switch build a logic level “H” 3.99….4V to this pin 4 in the on position and a logic 0V in the off position.

UNFORTUNATE: The behavior from the set is identical as before.

It seems that the PIC 10F200 is failed. I know that these things are very sensitive for ESD handling but I have a lot of experience in these things. Moreover the behavior is the same as the first moment that the set is used.

My question is: do somebody have the same experience on the VM154 set.
Can I order / buy only an already preprogrammed PIC 10F200 by Velleman ?
Al other voltages on the set looks normal like the +24V on C3 (used for the relays and the making of 5V for others). I measure 5V1 for the PIC programmer; The logic setting adjustements from dip switch 1 to set pin 3 is OK. The other dip switch 2 setting to pin 8 is even OK.

Can somebody helps me with an hint ?.
Thanks in advance……
My reference:
Login name: dre