VM140/K8061, analog-outputs for 12v-dc-motors

Hi, I have a VM140/K8061-Card
Using the 8 open-collector-digital-outputs to switch 8 relais is no problem (messured 6V/45mA for each relais - 50V/100mA are allowed for each port?) - I use the relais to switch 8 motors (each for its own) between forward/backward.

My question:
[color=#0000FF]I want to use the 8 analog-outputs to control the speed [/color](or if this is not that easy - only to shwitch on/off - and slower the motor by programmed on-off-on-off… like pwm) [color=#0000FF]of every 8 motors (4,5-15V/3A) seperat[/color].
But I read here in the forum that the analog-outputs (0-5V) can handle only abot 5mA. Can anybody help me, what kind of Power-Mosfet or Transistor I have to use? I always have more than 5mA - for example a MosFet has about 1A for a short time on gate while switching and loading the gate (I read in other forums)…
[color=#0000FF]How is it possible, to use such a (weak) output to control 3A-12V Motors? (It would be nice if someone has a plan)[/color]

Thank you
MSB

[quote]But I read here in the forum that the analog-outputs (0-5V) can handle only abot 5mA. Can anybody help me, what kind of Power-Mosfet or Transistor I have to use? I always have more than 5mA - for example a MosFet has about 1A for a short time on gate while switching and loading the gate (I read in other forums)…[/quote]You can use MOSFET. You can connect the analog output to the gate of a MOSFET, connect the source to GND and connect the DC motor between the drain and +12V. Put also a surge suppression diode over the motor to protect the MOSFET.