VM100 noise when switching other electrical equimpent on/off

Ok, so I am currently putting my fourth and fifth VM100 into my rear speakers in a surround-system (from hell if you ask my neighbours). All is good and well, I’ve had the modules in my front speakers for a year or so. The problem is when I turn other stuff on or off in the apartment I get a “POP” from the speakers. Quite loud if it is stuff like the owen or something like that, that uses alot of power.
I realize that there might be alot of distortion on the powergrid if I turn stuff on and off but the noise is quite loud and I cant imagine that all the people using these modules have the same problem but just to ignores them. I’ve tried using a filter between the amplifiers and the power outlets and I’ve had the speakers over at my brothers apartment (in completely different building) and done some testing with the same results.
The noise seem to get louder if I connect the signalground for two speakers together. Like when using a signalcable from the computer for example (3,5mm stereo teleplugg (don’t know what it is called in english;) to 2xRCA). Although my center is connected with the same type of cable but is not connected with any other speaker, if you get what I mean…
I’ve tried a bunch of different signalcables. Supras DAC-X wich is the more expensive kind of the once if tried actually only seemed to make the noise louder. The best result I’ve gotten so far is actually with the cheapest cables I can find around here.
I don’t have any potentimeter for volume control connected but I’ve tried that too without any luck…
The funny thing is that I had an equalizer connected to my front speakers a while back and I’m quite sure that I never experienced the problem then. Don’t really remeber what type it was but I think it also came from Velleman. It is laying down in the basement so I can check what kind it is if it is of any importance. I think there is something wrong with it now though so that’s why I haven’t just connected it again. Don’t really remember.
At the moment I have a Samson S Direct Plus on the signal cable to separate the signal grounds since it removes part of the noise.

So any ideas as to what I could do? This got to be a really long description but I’ve tried figuring this out for a long time now. I’m very happy with the modules other than this problem and it would be really nice to at least get a hint at what it could be that generates these noises…

Short the inputs of the amps.
If you still get the pops, the problem enters via the power supply.
If not, then the problem enters via the Source/pre-amp/cables/etc…
This should allow you to trace the cause of troubles.