Vm 118

Hello,
is it possible to ad the components to the VM118 to extend it to a system with push buttons and still have garanty ?

thanks

I’m sure you’ll understand that you loose your warranty when you modify a kit or module.

Hi
2008 I bought VM118 and two remotes.
I use all the channels as “toggle” connected to the impulse relays.
After a while I noticed that Channel 8 was always “on”
I was then contacted with Mike Denecker who sent me a new CPU (2009-01-30).
Now it was unfortunately not better and I disconected the connection to channel 8.
I figured I’ll wait a few months so maybe someone else has the same problem.
Then I forgot about it until now that I would need a channel.
Do you have any suggestions on what I can do?
Copies of this Mats Hedling.

Sorry, we are unable to simulate the problem.
Furthermore, since nobody else reported this issue, it must be a problem with your unit.
You’ve replaced the controller and the problem persists, so basically the problem must be related to the board itself.
Please check the board carefully. You can use the K8056 diagram available from our site, it is identical to the VM118.
If you cannot locate the cause of troubles, then you can return the board for inspection/repair.

Perhaps I will purchase a new one first because I don´t want to be without for several weeks.
I open 2 garage doors, alarm, outdoor light.
The I can send it to You.
Please give me an address:

Velleman Tech Dept.
Legen Heirweg 33
9890 Gavere
Belgium

Please include the remote and a fault description.

I have sent i by post, but not the remote, that one work ok with the new relay card.

A moth ago I got an invoice # 2014000007 for the repair of my VM118.
Since then I have not seen anything, what was supposed to happen ?
Will I get my card back ?

Dear Sir,

Sorry, but the forum moderators are not the people that handle repairs.
We can check with the repair dept, but we need some information, such as your name, address or an RMA# on the invoice.
Did you pay the invoice already? Goods are not sent unless we have received payment confirmation.

Perhaps You can give me a email.address to repair department.

Customer ref: 131226
RMA: 357342