Using the PCS10 for logging audio output

Is there any way of hooking up the PC10 to record an audio out signal output level from either a line level output or headphone output of a radio?
Do I need to have a rectifier circuit in order to convert the AC audio out to DC for recording?
Thanks

[quote]Do I need to have a rectifier circuit in order to convert the AC audio out to DC for recording?[/quote]Yes, you need to have.
Instead of using a simple diode rectifier you can use operational amplifier in order to have a circuit behave like an ideal diode: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precision_rectifier
Using RL = 100k with a parallel capacitor 1uF you’ll get nice peak detector with 100ms time constant.

[quote=“VEL255”][quote]Do I need to have a rectifier circuit in order to convert the AC audio out to DC for recording?[/quote]Yes, you need to have.
Instead of using a simple diode rectifier you can use operational amplifier in order to have a circuit behave like an ideal diode: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precision_rectifier
Using RL = 100k with a parallel capacitor 1uF you’ll get nice peak detector with 100ms time constant.[/quote]

OK thanks for the reply, thats helpful. Ive had a look at a few circuit designs, do have any ideas on what type of diode and op amp would good for this circuit?
Thanks

Nearly any op-amp will do the job e.g. TLV271 (TLV272, TLV274).
ti.com/product/tlv271
Diode can be 1N4148 or equivalent signal diode.