Updated installation manual? What versions etc

Soo after reading through the manual, you get told to install a version of repetier that repeteir isn’t offering for download. The k8203 config file crashes. Forum users tells you to use the most current version. Could anybody please just post a config file for the most up to date version of all the softwares? It a full time job trying to figure out what types of spec you guys want me to use… When I download the complete repetier/velleman bundle it crashes when I try to load the k8203 config. Also you really need to update your manual…

And how do I reset the eeprom? Could anyone give a little bit more thorough guide? send M502 then M500 and then what? Enter it as gcode and just print? How do I have any idea the affects have been taking place?

Anyone? So you might wanna work on the support as well, this is the second time I receive no response and my printer is currently not working because of it. Why do you have a forum if your not going to use it, why don’t you add a helpline or something so that the users at least know they are being ignored, now i have to walk around hoping you have seen the thread and will post anything to it. Have you guys completely given up on the k8200? Is it possible to get it trade for something that works or at least you support?

Have everyone stopped using the printer? Even you guys over at Velleman?

I upgraded recently with K8203 and 4. And had problems. My trials and tribulations in

Issues while printing/Print Quality and Extruder feed erratic.

As for setting up I wasn’t aware there was a configuration file. Just modified Slic3r files with filament 1.75 and Nozzle dia 0.35. Kept to layer height 0.25

Get the Velleman Marlin file for Either K8203 or 8203 and 4 depending on what you have. Reflash the firmware using Arduino 1.0.6 (later versions will crash)

Forgot - If you have extruder motor to the left then, if Velleman haven’t changed it, your motor will run backwards. Modify firmware (details in forum posts above)

Make sure that Repetier or any other program that uses a COM port isn’t running

Don’t forget to short out the jumper pins - recommended screwdriver dodgy. Use crocodile clip or if American alligator clip

Velleman instructions for flashing quite good. When opening the file have to navigate to where you put it.

Repetier 1.0.6 is fine

After flashing, open Repetier go to config / EEPROM/ restore factory settings/Yes. Then save to EEPROM. (Printer has to be connected}

The supplied Extruder driver is inadequate (see my posts). Get a DRV8825 and fit it with supplied heatsink

Hi, thanks. So I’ve reset the eeprom. But I cant load my pla config for k8203, slicer just crashes. Do you have a newer version pla config that works?