Unsure of correct replacement part

Hi,

I have the K8203 0.35mm kit installed on my K8200. I ruined both the nozzle and the isolator. The following seem to be the right parts, but not certain as they are advertised to go with the K8400. Does anyone know for sure before I order?

velleman.co.uk/contents/en-uk/p816.html
velleman.co.uk/contents/en-uk/p772.html

It seems like these must be the parts, but just wanted to be sure. And in case anyone is wondering: carbon fibre impregnated PLA is a bad idea with this kit! Gets stuck in nozzle and ended up wrecking the isolator trying to get it apart.

Thanks in advance!

Danny

These parts are intended for both printers.

Thanks for letting me know so quickly Mr. Vel417 :slight_smile: Have ordered an isolator, a few nozzles and some of the cleaning filament which I hadn’t seen before and fancied testing out.

And just to let anyone else interested to know: the 0.35mm nozzle (and stepper motor addition and improved Z axis kit) all work exceptionally well with the K8200. Can’t recommend enough.

Only change I made was to invert the Z-axis to a suspended setup. Probably not necessary on most, but over the years (I bought the K8200 about a week after launch!) my Z-axis developed a fair bit of off-axis movement, so needed to lock the threaded bar in place with a bearing and use the flexible coupler to allow the motor to turn but not wobble it. I suspect I could have done that without inverting the whole thing, but it seemed like if I was going to print parts to hold the bearing and so on I may as well have fun and try a suspended setup at the same time. Anyway, it eliminated the wobble perfectly and now get silky-smooth surface quality.

Thanks,
Danny

Happy to read that it works fine!