Unsolved firmware upload problem

Hi what should I do about this problem? (this is v1.1 and I am on windows 7)

It work the first time when I changed to one head. But I can´t upload v1.1 or v1.0.
Edit
it is about “avrdude: versfication error:”
Thanks for any help

[quote=“Darkman”]Hi what should I do about this problem? (this is v1.1 and I am on windows 7)

It work the first time when I changed to one head. But I can´t upload v1.1 or v1.0.
Thanks for any help[/quote]
Your picture is not showing…

Did you remember to put the jumper on J-Prog?

Yes I remember to do it.

[quote=“robv”][quote=“Darkman”]Hi what should I do about this problem? (this is v1.1 and I am on windows 7)

Your picture is not showing…[/quote]

Thanks, now it is fixed (pic)

Hi Velleman support should I care about this problem or should I just forget it?

Is it possible that the file was corrupt when you downloaded it?
I have seen reports in the K8200 section that Internet Explorer does not do so well for this download.

You might try downloading it with another Web browser.

Just a thought.

if Arduino IDE is coming up with a content verification error it certainly passed the compiler, which means that the sources should be pretty correct. It would be a strange coincidence if the archive was corrupt but the code compiles.

It could be that the com port settings or board type was not properly selected.bAlso, my own experience is that burning the firmware with OSX gives strange results. i got it working with a Windows 7 VM and the programing jumper placed correctly.

Which arduino version did you use?

I found i can only compile the firware working correctly using Version 1.0.6.

If i use 1.5.8 it compiles correctly but gives all kinds of strange errors during use.

[quote=“Wrong Way”]Is it possible that the file was corrupt when you downloaded it?
I have seen reports in the K8200 section that Internet Explorer does not do so well for this download.

You might try downloading it with another Web browser.

Just a thought.[/quote]

Hi thanks for the ide I will try to down load it again

[quote=“ichbinsnur”]Which arduino version did you use?

I found i can only compile the firware working correctly using Version 1.0.6.

If i use 1.5.8 it compiles correctly but gives all kinds of strange errors during use.[/quote]

I am using version 1.0.6

Thanks for all answares
The printer works fine I just want to know if it is a problem (haven’t seen any problem jet)

User shyatif has been banned and all relevant posts have been removed. This user is an automated spammer that recycles old posts to insert links to dubious websites.

[quote=“Darkman”]Hi what should I do about this problem? (this is v1.1 and I am on windows 7)

Edit
it is about “avrdude: versfication error:”

Hello Darkman,
I have also same issues. Did you solved your problem. I’m using Windows 8.1, I did everything like explained in instruction manual. But always I get same verification error. My printer works okay but I wanted know I must care about it or not?

Regards
Niyazi

Hi,

I have had this problem “verification content mismatch” at the end of the firmware upload process.
Resolved by using another USB port from my computer (one on the rear of my computer).
I have used an USB port from my keyboard (2 USB ports available on the side) and I think the USB voltage was too low to process the firmware upload (black screen on the printer).

Hope it would help you.