Uneven x/y axis pulley

Try printing new ones.
I did so too while searching for a supplier tha has the originals in stock.
While searching i decided to change all pulleys to 16 tooth GT2 and belts to 2mm GT2 Profile.
That gave me a big improvement.
And while waiting for the parts i could sill print reasonably well with the self printed pulleys.

GT2 16 tooth Pulleys ARE actually smaller than the stock T5 12 tooth ones.
And YES, it gives you more precision and more force in the axes.

You can change the firmware settings for steps/mm in the repetier host software under config -> Firmware EEprom settings.

But A T2 belt is also more fragile.

Mine runs very nice and without problems for over a year now.

[quote=“qweqweqwe”][quote=“ichbinsnur”]GT2 16 tooth Pulleys ARE actually smaller than the stock T5 12 tooth ones.
And YES, it gives you more precision and more force in the axes.

You can change the firmware settings for steps/mm in the repetier host software under config -> Firmware EEprom settings.[/quote]

If the 16 tooth pulleys are smaller it means I have to get a smaller belt as well right? If I use more tooth on my old belt it will be bigger. Could you please link a site which has both the gear and the belt and ships in EU? I don’t want to risk getting wrong size on the belt and getting less precision… Do you know what the correct steps/mm will be? Is it possible to calculate some how?[/quote]

To calculate the correct steps/mm you can use the prusa calculator (web) or repetiers built in belt calculator.
For the mentioned size (16 tooth GT2) steps/mm will be 100.

Here is where i got my parts from :
youprintin3d.de/hardware/riemen … aehne.html

youprintin3d.de/hardware/riemen … weise.html