Too much filament during infills

I’m glad I could help.
What layer thickness settings do you have for this?First layer 0.2, layer 0.1?

And what value did you give for extruder steps?

PS

Do you make models?
I design something for my children :slight_smile: From WOW or Minercraft. I am just bored.

Good morning,
I now print with layer thickness 0.1mm first layer 0.2mm.
Do you print two colors together?
I am a member (chairman) of a model railway club in Zoetermeer. The Lahntalbahn Model Railway Association, visit the website for more information. There for I am building buildings, also the Schloss van Limburg.

Geprint model fase 5
On the rightside I’am started years ago but I don’t that’s nice enough, so I doing that part again.

Yes, this is a two-color printout with a 0.2mm layer. Prepared in CURA using a prime tower.
I am still modifying CURA configurations.
I saw the page you showed, Very cool, but I didn’t read too much :slight_smile:
Do you design print models yourself?
Maybe I could somehow help with the design, I am looking for something to do.
Regards Marcin

50/5000

Dear Marcin,
I owed you this answer.

E=150,979
EEPROM-instellingen

Hello Marcin,
I started a new topic “Position Y-axis shifted.” Maybe you can help me with this problem.
Greet Auke

Hello Marcin,
Not printed for a while but started printing parts again and this went just as well. Until I set the layer thickness to 0.1 for a more detailed part and the extrusion width to 350% as you explained to me earlier. But this goes completely wrong again. The first layer I have at 0.2. The flow speed of the filament is so low that only very thin hair threads are made. And therefore not a good first layer.
I thought the Eeprom settings would be out of order again so I uploaded it back to the printer. According to Velleman’s rules. But this did not help.

A question: do the microsteps 16.16.16.16.16 have a connection to the movements? Now this number (150,979) in my printer K8400 with Microsteps = x32 is calculated. Doesn’t this have to be changed to 32 with microstep at Configuration_adv.h? Now here it says #define MICROSTEP_MODES {16,16,16,16,16} // [1,2,4,8,16]?

If I set 75.48950 at Movement; #define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT {134.74,134.74,4266,75.48950} //. then the filament transport goes too fast, too much pressure is put on the filament (the filament then slips back between the drive wheels). If I do it with 150,979 (as I had done this before) this did not occur, so put it back in Malin.

The filament unloads and loads again, but now the filament stops in the feed tube up to about 150 mm in front of the extruder and then advances in small steps, but not enough to get to the extruder ???

It is getting weirder. I hope you want to help me with this too.
Greet Auke