Test withRepetier V0.84

When I test with RepetierV0.84 all the think are good (Z-Motor, X-motor, E-motor, fan, table), but the Y motor turn in the same way, (back) +Y or -Y the same direction.
I check the connexions, the 4’s are perfect.
If I switch the Y connector and the X connector,on the main board, I have the same trouble on the X motor.
That the proof my connections was good, but this is also the proof that I have a trouble on the main board.
What can I do?
thank for your answer
Best regards

You can try to swap stepper motor piggy back to see if it’s a board problem or piggy back only.

I do that, I think it’ s a trouble on the main board, because when I switch, I have the same trouble on the other Axis… (j’ai switcher les connecteurs X et Y et le problème que j’avais sur l’axe Y et le même sur l’axe X du coup, soit un probème de carte mère, soit un problème de softsur le PC (je n’y crois pas beaucoup)
How can I know if it’s a main board trouble, and how I can change it in warranty !
Thanks for answer !

When you tell the motor to move and it moves to the left, if you then push it to the right, does it change direction to the right?

If it does, you have a defective Pololu for that axis, e-mail parts@velleman.be to order a new one, mention your problem and contact details.

Try to swap motor stepper Piggy back !

No, when I push to (-Y) the bed go to the back, and when I push (+y) the bed go also to the back.

We will send you a new Pololu (the small driver board of the disfunctional axis)

I have the same problem. Can I get a new part?