Slipping first layer

Dear Forum members,
I am a new user with a Vertex K8400 3D printer and I have a problem what I do not understand how this is.
I want a field of 13x9 cm and 2 mm thick printing with a profiling.
The Skirt and Brim is nicely printed, then starting the infill from a corner under 45 degrees, that’s going to far, so good. But then de infil extrusions wil be printing as wavy.

The bed is adjusted to 2 x double folded A4 80 grams. Checked again.
Why do I get the Brim and Skirt be fine then on the bed as well as turning on the interpretation, see pictures?

The photos;

dropbox.com/s/pyds9uwzo846d … 7.JPG?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/u0bmcr7y9u6ty … 8.JPG?dl=0

An earlier print:
dropbox.com/s/xo9duns8o90yo … 0.JPG?dl=0
As you see are the extrusions not against each other, then it would need to be adjusted according to the manuel “extrusionwidth” (?).

My Slicer settings:
dropbox.com/s/o2dnoo5tea4go … r.ini?dl=0

Doesn’t have something to do with temperature?
Has anyone had this and has a solution for it?

With best regards, Auke

Since you are new you should start with this version of Repetier.
http://www.vertex3dprinter.eu/downloads/files/vertex/software/vertex-3d-printer-repetier-host-1-0-6.zip

This download does have the mostly correct ini files installed.
You need to make the following changes in the Cura slicer settings.
For PLA Hot end temp 190C
Change the retraction to 3mm
Retraction speed 110mm

Slice the project with Cura.

This would be a good starting point.

Gentlemen,
The entire day in the sign of the K8400.
CuraEngine set to the value above. Slicing it. Print command. Printer responding. After that, nothing more. Printer gets no commands. Requested temperature stays at 0.
Printer is fixed. The printer can only completely off and reboot. Tried again but I can’t!

Tried again with Slic3r and the printer works again. Only getting the same problem. Nozzle distance at different distances put nothing helps.
It seems like the filament hits the bed not well/attaches. Too little pressure to the filament on the bed (?). Should something happen to the supply? When displacement of the filament, there is a lot of pressure on the filament, jumps the imported filament thereby becoming something back through the roller, this can then with and “P” sound.

Last stand: Nozzle height at 3 x 80 gram paper is 0,40 mm and the first printing layer is also 0,40 mm thick.
By unload and load of the filament, see what comes out. A string of 0,35 mm so that should be good.

Result of a day:
dropbox.com/s/j9lcrnn1bfn3t … 6.JPG?dl=0

I have in the beginning feels good with it printed;

dropbox.com/s/zinqmmrpcri8f … 1.JPG?dl=0
A Schloss scale 1:200

dropbox.com/s/0xy9vconjbsyg … 2.JPG?dl=0
Last tunnel portals for the model railroad.

How this problem started, I don’t know. But how can I fix this?

Is there anywhere a service point where I can bring the printer? Though it’s to Belgium! So I have nothing to it.

Greeting Auke