Sine waveform at lower frequency with PCGU1000

I have a question. I am using the PCGU1000 with amplifier. When I saw sine output at lower frequency that looked not good for me.
Under 7Hz, it was not sine wave anymore even with the higher number of samples. Is it general or do I have a problem with application? I would like to insert captured image, I didn’t know how to do though.

[quote]Is it general or do I have a problem with application?[/quote]No, it is not general.

[quote]Under 7Hz, it was not sine wave anymore even with the higher number of samples.[/quote]Sorry, but what do you mean with the “higher number of samples”?

I’m not native speaker I apologize I could’t deliver exactly what I wanted to say. What I meant was I set the sampling number up very high to measure exact sine waveform. Among 10 and 5Hz, there is spike on sine wave. Also, under 5Hz, it’s not sine wave at all. It is just wave with period. It only happen at low frequency. Can you advise how to fix it?

Have you checked the waveform with an oscilloscope directly from the output of the PCGU1000?

No, I haven’t. If I check output from pcgu1000 with a oscilloscope, what result I am supposed to get from that? I would like you to give me some advise what I should see from the result in general.

I appreciate your fast reply.

[quote]If I check output from pcgu1000 with a oscilloscope, what result I am supposed to get from that? I would like you to give me some advise what I should see from the result in general. [/quote]You should see a clean and continuous waveform on the oscilloscope screen.
Here are two example screenshots.
The input of the oscilloscope PCSU1000 is directly connected to the output of the PCGU1000.
In this example a 5Hz sine wave is selected:

In this example a 5Hz triangle wave is selected:

I appreciate your reply. I checked PCGU1000 with an oscilloscope. It was okay. I guess there might be something wrong in another application.