Replacement nozzle

I was wondering if it sometime in the future would be possible to buy extra nozzle in 0.30 and 0.40 perhaps also the barrel
my Danish velleman partner just have complete hotends in stock to and extreem over price.
so I could have a different one for each color and filament types without emptying my bank account.

Regards
Michael

Im sure you can buy compatible nozzles from several reprap stores; however, do you really want to risk snapping your hotend every time you change color? Honestly, with the stock hotend, my motto would be, if it aint broken (yet), and not clogged, dont touch it!

If you want to swap nozzles regularly, Id seriously consider buying another hotend.

[quote=“P4man”]Im sure you can buy compatible nozzles from several reprap stores; however, do you really want to risk snapping your hotend every time you change color? Honestly, with the stock hotend, my motto would be, if it aint broken (yet), and not clogged, dont touch it!

If you want to swap nozzles regularly, Id seriously consider buying another hotend.[/quote]
I have my hotend disassembled every time I change the color or type, and it is several times a day and I’ve never had any problems with either thread or broken barrels nor leaking, I also have a few other hotends as I switch between so I can run from 0:20 up to 0.60 in both ABS, TPE and PLA.

I would like to run multiple sizes of nozzles for PLA only on the original hotend and then use E3D and reprap version 2 of all sizes to fit ABS and TPE
but its cheaper to buy more E3D hotends than the stock one unless I can buy the nozzles alone