Repetier & PC connection problem

I just assembled a K8200 printer last week. But when I was trying to connect the printer with my laptop, there shows 1 command waiting. This is the screen shot.

I’m sure that all the values are correct and all the cables are connected properly. Is there any one met the same problem?

I would be very appreciated if you can help.

Brian

[quote=“BrianH”]I just assembled a K8200 printer last week. But when I was trying to connect the printer with my laptop, there shows 1 command waiting. This is the screen shot.

I’m sure that all the values are correct and all the cables are connected properly. Is there any one met the same problem?

Brian[/quote]

Did you try resetting the printer?

If it doesn’t work (or even if it does) you can find some solutions in the [color=#408040]Wiki[/color].

Thanks for help, I’ve check everything. Now I sent the board back to them for testing.

Brian

[quote=“ichbinsnur”][quote=“BrianH”]I just assembled a K8200 printer last week. But when I was trying to connect the printer with my laptop, there shows 1 command waiting. This is the screen shot.

Brian[/quote]

Did you try resetting the printer?[/quote]

Yes, I reset it many times and there is still 1 command waiting.

I FIXED IT!

To started fixing the problem by re-installing the Arduino program Marlin - Arduino 1.0.6. on my arduino board, and ran the k8200 dedicated K8200 Repetier-Host V0.95F which is downloadable from a link at K8200.eu.
I was receiving waiting commands AFTER the bottom left hand corner said I was connected with the right COM port.

I opened my Arduino program Marlin - Arduino 1.0.6. then opened/uploaded my Marlin.ino and found 2 different BAUDRATE font shades under the tab Configuration.h.
I changed both, and the system worked. I am printing as normal.
Key note: When you click “Verify” to check the code, make sure your Repetier Host program is NOT connected, or you will get an error.

The image attached is the screen shot.
I find that sometimes the image is not available on forums, so I also posted the direct link of the image which is hosted on my website below.

davidgjung.com/images/Pictures/K … aiting.jpg