Reinstallation Velleman K8200

Hello, I used 3D printer Velleman K8200 every weekend in the last year. But now it doesn´t work. Everything starts, when I do some school project with Arduino UNO and set baudrate of serial communication to 9600. Later I want to connect my 3D printer, but there was some error about bautrate of my USB. I can´t connect 3D printer to my notebook. Then I try to reinstall Repeiter host, but it is some new verison (V1.0.6), so lot of things is different and i cant cunfigure it with the old manual in PDF and i cant install old version of Repeiter too. Then i try to reinstall software in 3D printer, so I upload “Marlin” on it. Unfortunately nothing works. I can clik to Connect button in Repeiter (when baudrate is set on 115200), then te button is green and “X Command Waiting”, LED on the printer works, but motor doesnt move. Is there some step by step manual with actual versions, how to configure repeiter, some links what to download and how to install everything? Old manual is usefull, but everything is in different versions now, websites are different, then before year too and I cant configure it. I want to do everything from the begining, like with the new printer.

Many, many thanks for help. Zdeněk Šumšal

(my page: facebook.com/tisk3Dobjektu? … page_panel)

The profiles and settings for repetoer 1.0.6 are almost identical. I’m using it too, because of the cura slicer.
What is your problem to set up?

By the Way, set the baudrate to 250000 and reset on connect to disabled.
Then it should connect fine.

cheers,

Christian