Question setting up multiple K8067s with K8089 using K8050

[quote=“VEL417”]Sorry, iPhone only.
We are not aware of any third-party Android apps, you might want to check.[/quote]

Hi
Just to let you and anyone reading this thread that my final setup was successful. Firstly, I have three K8067’s. One in the main living room, one with the sensor outside and the third in the attic. There have been problems with frozen pipes in the attic so I need to keep a good eye on temperature up there.
All three K8067’s were wired with the thinnest AWG26 3 core cable. All positive and ground connections were joined together and supply was taken from the K8067; each output went to the normally open terminals of the K6714-16 relay board. The other side was made common and wired into the input of the K8089. The K8050 was set up to have 7 independent channels and 8 rotaries and the channels chosen were 9, 10 and 11 making all three logically from shift 1, 2 and 3 on the K8049 remote.

I also have another K8067 connected to the k8055 and I’m working on altering the source code to display degrees F. I would like to know if its possible to initiate an output from the K8055 when a preset temperature is reached? i.e. a low temp alarm?

Yes, this is possible, if you write the code that will perform this action…

Thanks, being new to visual basic, it’s a bit hard to understand but I can see the part of the code that turns the 255 analogue bits into the temp scale. So it should be quite straight forward to modify. Thanks again.