PSD45N problem

I buy many of these step down converter to resell for customers.
The first one I received made a high buzzing sound. I was able to get another from my distributor and thought the rest would be okay.
A customer just told me another one has a high buzzing sound so it seems to be an occuring problem. The sound happens when the device gets a little warm, even when it is not in use. It is a pretty loud and annoying sound which effects the value of the product. But it still seems to work okay.
As far as I know, the device has not been incorrectly used. They have been in home use only, within good limits of the max limit 45W.

The shop I buy them from are not official Velleman distributors in Sweden. Do you know who the distributor is in Sweden, that I can contact about this problem and receive a replacement product?
Are you aware of this problem in the device? Thanks.

Please read the forum rules: only for Velleman Projects (kits, modules, Velbus, … ).
For other Velleman products: use the support link you can find on the product page of the product.

ok sorry
but how can i find someone to contact? the support page only has some bla bla bla.

Please fill in this form:
http://www.velleman.eu/support/contact/?product=380904

This will lead you to our repair or purchase staff who are most experienced with the Velleman products. All moderators here are Velleman Projects staff, specialized in only a specific range of Velleman products that we developed ourselves.