Problème de flux de PLA

Bonjour,

Je viens de monter ma K8200 et tout fonctionne bien jusqu’ici.
J’ai donc essayé d’imprimer les clips d’attache du support de verre de la même marque et là, problème: La première couche et la seconde se passent généralement bien mais après, on dirait que le débit du PLA n’est plus régulier et par endroit, il est clair qu’il ne s’écoule plus du tout pour un court instant (le moteur de l’extruder fonctionne parfaitement) et puis le flux reviens.

les réglages sont standards (190° et 50°).

Le phénomène semble être lié au fait que l’extruder fait remonter le fil et puis le fait redescendre.

Un avis sur ce problème?

Merci d’avance.

Hi and bonsoir jmsimonis,

hope English is ok.

Please check the Cooling parameters in Slic3r (Filament Settings), it could be the fan that causes your problem. If it starts at the beginning of the third layer in your config (usually it would be after the third), it can cause the nozzle temperature to drop shortly, making the PLA viscous and thus limiting the flow. After a few seconds, the heater adapts and re-heats the nozzle, and the flow returns to normal.

Cheers,
kuraasu

Hi and bonjour Kuraasu,

If I stop the fan I have the same problem. Nothing is changed.
Have you an slicer INI file that give you some good result?

Regards,

[quote=“kuraasu”]Hi and bonsoir jmsimonis,

hope English is ok.

Please check the Cooling parameters in Slic3r (Filament Settings), it could be the fan that causes your problem. If it starts at the beginning of the third layer in your config (usually it would be after the third), it can cause the nozzle temperature to drop shortly, making the PLA viscous and thus limiting the flow. After a few seconds, the heater adapts and re-heats the nozzle, and the flow returns to normal.

Cheers,
kuraasu[/quote]

Hi and bonjour Kuraasu,

If I stop the fan I have the same problem. Nothing is changed.
Have you an slicer INI file that give you some good result?

Regards,

Hi jmsimonis,

too bad, that would have been the most logical explanation. Does the error occur always at the beginning of the third layer, no matter how big the object is? If yes, is the layer height correct (blocking Z rod or similar at that position)?

I’m afraid that wouldn’t help, since my config is somewhat different from the default (trapezoidal, E3D etc.). Also, I do not have one single config, but change it according to the requirements of each object. The default(_new) ini from Velleman was a good starting point for me.

Cheers,
kuraasu

[quote=“kuraasu”]Hi jmsimonis,

too bad, that would have been the most logical explanation. Does the error occur always at the beginning of the third layer, no matter how big the object is? If yes, is the layer height correct (blocking Z rod or similar at that position)?

I’m afraid that wouldn’t help, since my config is somewhat different from the default (trapezoidal, E3D etc.). Also, I do not have one single config, but change it according to the requirements of each object. The default(_new) ini from Velleman was a good starting point for me.

Cheers,
kuraasu[/quote]

Thanks for your help.

I think I have a new problem with the extruder motor (I open an new topic here). But I don’t understand Velleman is selling an Z axis with very poor quality. What can I do to correct this?

Regards