Problem with MK139

Hi, i recently bought a kit (clap on/off)… I put it together yesterday but it doesn’t work properly… While the clap led lights when there is noise… The relay led and the relay doesn’t trigger… I measured the two relay coil contacts in pairs with negative and i got continuously 12V to both!.. That’s probably not a good sign… I ll attach photos of the kit… Please help i am in a hurry!.. Thanks

There are a few solder joints that look like they could use some help.
Check ZD1 make sure it’s a 4V7
Check VR1 part number UA78L05 and VR2 part number UA78L08

Thanks for the reply… My soldering seems a bit messy coz after I finished and it didn’t work I started to unsolder andvresolder components… VRs are correct… I check all connections and components one by one with my multimeter (from start to end… Power to relay… Land guess what… Merphy’s law… It was a faulty last diode before relay… Classic… The cheapest and usually less prone to break component literary cost me 8 hours of frustration!.. Thanks for the quick reply again… Next time I ll check the diodes before assembly (i literary checked everything else…but i thought it was improbable to have a faulty diode)