Printer suddenly stops - Communication timeout - reset

Hello,

Since I bought this printer 90% of my time using it was pretty much troubleshooting… feels like for every solution I find 2 new problems arise, but the current one, I’m really hopeless.
Problem: The printer stops to print and the message Communication timeout - reset send buffer block then appear in the console.

Down below you will find the settings and information I think can be somehow related hoping somebody can give a direction.

Computer:
Macbook Pro - Late 2013
2.6 Ghz Intel Core I5
8 gb memory ram
Mac OS Sierra 10.2.4

NB: This computer is used ONLY by the printer, nothing else, no other software opened, no other device hooked up in the USB ports, nothing, ONLY the printer.

Repetier-Host:
Version: 1.0.2
Printer Settings -> Connection:
Baud Rate: 250000
Stop Bits: 1
Parity: none
Transfer Protocol: autodetect
Receive cache size: 63
Timeout: 180 ( was 40 )

Things I tried to fix:

• Disconnect the usb cable, shut down the computer;
  • Disconnect the usb cable, shut down the computer and also the printer;
  • Change the USB port ( also repeat the 2 procedures above on the other usb port )

More information:

• I’m trying to print a medium part, something like 10x10x5 cm
  • I tried more than 5 times already and it seems to timeout “randomly”, it stopped on layer 3, layer 6, also layer 12 out of 90.
  • It wasn’t happening before, I actually printed much bigger parts in PLA, but I wanted to print ABS and after sort out the bed horrible adhesion issue, now that’s my current issue.
  • I also didn’t try change cable, since it’s actually printing… would not make much sense.
  • The only change I did on this printer was the z-axis rod because as everybody knows the original one it’s a piece o crap.

I’m really on the edge with this printer, almost giving up and buying a printer a little friendlier.

I would appreciate any help.

Peace,
TF

Velleman support? anything? Or you guys will just pretend this topic do not exist?

Jeez

Did you find something by using the search engine, maybe you can have a solution ?

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=16372&p=76248&hilit=Communication+timeout#p76248

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=15397&p=73696&hilit=Communication+timeout#p73696

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15535&p=72104&hilit=Communication+timeout#p72104