Print quality is every time different

I have a problem, each time the print quality is different, Without changing the settings or hardware, and with the same gco file and the same place on the printbed

One time I get holes on the side of the print, and the other time not (see photo’s)

When I print larger areas, I never have this problem (see photo)

Sometimes he also puts two lines right next to each other, instead of at each other (see video)
Don’t pay attention on the lines between but only the line it is printing

https://youtu.be/gr_9qnjHim0

Does this come from the Vertex Repetier V1.6.2 software?
And would that be solved with simplify3d software?
Or is it the printer hardware which causes this ?

I hope somebody can help me to solve this problem

Dear Eric,

I agree with you that for the same gcode file the print results should be more or less identical, independent from the program which has generated these files.

So if you state the identical hardware, settings etc. I can only suggest an improper setting which can cause some unreproducibility.

The effect on the clip may be caused by a too large distance for the first layer: poor adhesion of the first line, which will be shifted aside by the second one. You may check the leveling of the bed and the first layer settings in your slicer.

From your clip I saw that you are printing with a high print speed. I personally didn’t manage to get good prints at high speed. From the picture of the large area print I can see some irregularities, which I would address to slipping of the filament. This can be heard by a irregular clicking in the extruder. If this happens, some material is missing to fill the area, generating such voids in the prints. So check if this happens, this can explain your effects.

Thanks for your reply

The large area print Is in reality from very good quality (If all of my prints are so I’m very happy).
This is the same print but otherwise photographed

The print speed ar the default settings that Velleman prescribed in the Vertex Repetier V1.6.2 software

Edite: I have changed my settings in the Vertex Repetier V1.6.2 software (printing speed & first layer options), and now it’s much better (Thank you very much for your advice)
Is there a place where you can find the best setting for the K8400 and Vertex Repetier V1.6.2 software ?

I do not understand why Velleman does not give better settings in the Vertex Repetier V1.6.2 software

Now I have changed my settings in the Vertex Repetier V1.6.2 software is the print quality much better but I still have a problem.

On this photo’s you can see that the print quality now much better is.

But sometimes it’s also wrong to see this photo

At first I thought the problem was with the printer or the filament, but I printed this 3 times now and 2 times he’s doing it at the same place.
only when I had created a new gco file with Vertex Repetier V1.6.2 software , it was gone at that place, but then he did it at an other place in the print.

I now start to think that this problem is due to the Vertex Repetier V1.6.2 software.
At the stl file there is nothing wrong showing.

How can I be sure that this comes through the Vertex Repetier V1.6.2 software ??
Or is it possible that it is the STL file that I made in SketchUP ??

This is the STL file I use: bit.ly/2u1nfxc