Poor cooling & overhangs on back and sides of print

My 3D printer has bad looking overhangs that droop a lot on the sides and back. The front, where the cooling fan is, looks fine. Putting the printer outside in the cold or putting a desk fan blowing on it improves but does not solve the issue.

Is my printer running too hot? I have it at 190°C but maybe it’s misreporting the temperature? It could also be the cooling fan not working that well, but then surely having a big fan or putting it outside would have fixed the issue?

Here is what it looks like with a simple overhang test: https://i.imgur.com/Nd4XcoO.jpg

Notice the concentric ring overhangs are all perfect!

Hi guys, I’m bumping this thread as I have not yet found a solution. I have added a second 25 mm fan to the front of the printer but this has not helped either. I have also installed the second nozzle PEEK isolator guide to channel the air from the centrifugal fan but this has also not done any good. Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

You may need to check the thermistor in the hotend for proper mounting.

Thanks for the response my friend! I have actually already tried rebuilding the hot end, suspecting it was misreporting temperatures. I used a new thermistor and ensured that the little bump was in the dead centre before bending the wire around. As a result, I am somewhat confident that the temperatures are accurate. I also tried printing with both hotter and cooler but to no avail.

What did help was halving the print speed, but I have printed much faster in the past at this resolution without issue!

Have you tried to drop the temp to 180?

Be sure to double check the bigger fan that blows down behind the print nozzle. It should be moving more air than the little fan on the front.