PLA not sticking to buildtak plate

For the past week I have been trying to get my Vertex Delta K8800 to print onto a Buildtak plate without success. Everything was fine and printing like it used to, I switched the filament and it stopped working (both were PLA 1.75mm but initial was glow in dark compared to white.) Switching back to the original PLA did not fix it…

Both materials have worked before and no settings were changed, I print with 200C temperature on the extruder. I have looked into the possibility of getting a heated bed, but I have no electrical knowledge so I don’t really wanna risk frying the entire thing…

How do I diagnose this issue? Is it my temps? my buildplate suddenly being worn out? something else? This printer has been a lot of fun but the past month its been nothing but issues…

Have the same issue, after 6 months I still can’t print larger things reliably, no matter how much I calibrate and tweak. Last thing I tried was glue stick on the plate, that did work, but then the prints was REALLY stuck. And the last time I tried that I ended up with a clogged extruder, so now the printer is useless.
Went back to my cheap China Prusa clone, it’s way more reliable.

I have been able to print but after switching filament it just stopped working.
If I need to replace something to get it back in working order that is fine but I dont feel like doing so if it could just go to waste…