I bought the PCSGU250, took it out of the box this morning (Oct19, 2012) and have now spent about 1 hour trying to get it to work. Here are my steps and results:
- I installed the software as mentioned in the small handbook that comes with the product
- I chose a folder of c:\Program Files (x86)\Oscope instead of the default
- I plugged in the scope USB cable and when Windows7 said it was searching for automatic update of driver I cancelled and pointed it at the install directory. The install of the driver seemed to go through fine.
- I clicked on the PCLab2000LT icon and it brought up the scope menu and said ‘Calibrating’.
- The power LED on the unit never came on and the calibrating just sat there with no updates - it was frozen
I have tried downloading the latest driver for the PCSGU250 from your website but when i try installing the driver Windows7 keeps on giving me the ‘Installing Driver Software’ menu. Its been running now for about 30 minutes with no result.