PCLab2000LT Stuck Minimized

It appears that PCLab2000LT (using on Vista 64 dual core Intel HP Laptop with NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT) is stuck minimized upon startup (both with and without PCSGU250 USB device connected).

It used to work about 2 months ago (when I last used it almost everyday for many weeks).

I uninstalled PCLab2000LT and re-installed it. Also, I downloaded a fresh copy of PCLab2000LT V1.06 just now and after uninstalling and re-installing it, it still does not work (still does not come out of being minimized).

Is there some sort of configuration setting that stays around between installs that keeps it from painting properly?

The only thing that I can think of that may have changed is that Microsoft auto updates may have updated the nvidia driver.

Regards,
Todd

Nevermind…I have two displays…when I moved the external display to the right of my “home” display and the application remembered that I last placed it on the display to the left of my “home” display…it paints it off both screens. Once I moved the external display (in Display Personalization settings) back to the left of my “home” display, it showed up again - at which time I moved the app window back to my “home” display. Now I “see” it (the application painted the main window). :slight_smile:

I was going to ask about dual monitors–quite a few older applications, and even some new ones, do not check that their saved screen coordinates are actually on the current desktop when reloaded.

If it happens again open up the file WinDso.ini, in the C:\Program Files\Velleman\PC-Lab2000SE folder (use any text editor).

In the section named [ScopeMainForm_1000] change the Top= and Left= values to 100 to place the form back on the primary monitor.

[ScopeMainForm_1000] Top=100 Left=100 Width=804 Height=592
Positions for other forms are stored in this file as well, you can do the same to get them back on to the primary monitor…

Hi,

Another way to fix this type of problem and it will work with other applications.

After starting the program go down to the start bar and right click on the programs tab.
Move your pointer up to move, This will turn your pointer in to a cross then use the arrows on your keyboard to move the program back to your primary screen.

If you don’t understand my instructions post on here and I will try to explain it a different way.

I hope this helps.