PCGU1000 detected but the light is not on

I’ve got PCGU1000. I installed software on windows7(64-bit) and USB was recognized well as COM2 when I checked the device manager. Also, running PcLab2000se, PCGU1000 was detected. The message has been sometimes popped up and show “No function generator response. Check the power adapter connection” so I checked it, output voltage of the power supply was 9.65V. It seemed to be appropriate. Anyway, the PCGU1000 is not working at all and the on/ready light doesn’t come on. I changed the property status of PcLab2000se as “Run this program as an administrator” and also clicked “Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP(Service Pack 3)”.

Driver version is 5.4.0.0 and PcLab2000se is v4_05. What am I going to do to fix it? Is this driver connection problem or hardware?

Please see this thread for the workaround how to get the PCGU1000 working on 64-bit operating system: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8641

I have installed the workaround in the desktop. Also, I can find the Silicon Labs driver and its removal program under control panel. I don’t think it’s hardware problem because it’s working with windows XP. What should I do to solve the problem?