PCGU 1000 with windows 7

I have bought genrator PCGU 1000 seems to me it does not work with windows 7. I tried to download driver version 5.0… from velleman pages and nothing happend. It still does not work. Give me any help?
Thanks George

There is a workaround to use the PCGU1000 on 64-bit Windows 7.
You’ll find the instructions in the Release_Notes.pdf included to this PcLab2000SE installation package: velleman.eu/downloads/files/ … _setup.zip

You can download the latest Windows 7 driver from this page:
velleman.eu/support/download … 1000&type=

For more info you may check these threads:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7301
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8641
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8370
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7409

Window 7 Professional x64
I have worked through the steps but the driver will not install properly. I continue to get a message stating:

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

Any pointers? Did I miss something in the documentation?

Maybe the downloaded CP210x_VCP_Win2K_XP_S2K3.exe was damaged.
You may try downloading and extracting the PcLab2000SE installation pack again.

Then run the program CP210x_VCP_Win2K_XP_S2K3.exe to install the Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge Virtual COM Port (VCP) driver version 5.4.0.0.

Using Control Panel: Programs / Uninstall a program option, you should now see the Silicon Laboratories CP210x VCP Driver and the CP210x USB to UART Bridge driver removal tool in the installed programs list.

Now plug in the PCGU1000 and install its driver version 5.4.0.0 using the Device Manager.
After successful installation there under the ‘Ports (COM & LPT)’ should be ‘PCGU1000 Function Generator (COM…)’.

Programs / Uninstall a program option, you should now see the Silicon Laboratories CP210x VCP Driver and the CP210x USB to UART Bridge driver removal tool in the installed programs list.???

lol