PCGU 1000 for Rife Frequencies

Hallo, has anyone experiences with working with Rife Frequencies for healing reasons. Please contact me.

Has someone made a windows surface to the PCGU 1000 für make use easy for newbees. Please contact me.
michael@groneberg.org.

Thanks a lot

Michael

Hello Michael,
There are some things you need to take care so that you can use PCGU1000SE for Rife healing as well as a Hulda Clark zapper.

1. Power everything from batteries. NOT from the mains outlet. NEVER. Because all the dirty harmonics of the dirty FQs that
    are produced by whatever you can imagine, pass through the PCBs and ride over the needed healing FQs, meaning that your system may deliver malignant FQs eventually.
    a) Use a laptop to drive the PCGU1000SE which IS POWERED by its batteries.
    b) Use a common 12V battery, 7Ah - like the ones they use in alarm systems / very easy to find, AND built a very simple voltage regulator for 9V to power the PCGU1000SE. (Use the very common 7809. You can find tons of very simple schematics on the iternet)
  2. You may also use a 12v power drive (2N2222 + 2955) to drive the Rife/Hulda Clark probes, or an optoisolator stage driver for 12v applications. If you plan to use something like the original Rife tubes, then the power driver between them and the PCGU1000SE needs some more considerations to be taken into account.
    If you tell me what you are aming to in more detail, I might be able to help you a bit more.
    John Piliounis / Athens / Greece

You understand this is not a medical device and should NOT be used for one.

Hello, Wrong Way.
Indeed, PCGU1000SE is a device type that could be used alone or as part of a medical diagnostic device. Anyway, almost all medical diagnostic devices are using a function generator of some kind. But the word ‘healing’ has multidimensional meaning and in the Hellenic language which happens to be my mother language the word does not mean but only for one case, neither medical therapy, nor medical cure. The word healing originates from the hebrew word ‘hal’ which means sound, and that’s exactly what RIFE’s healing/sound generator is used for. For sound/healing production of specific frequencies. Now, if some people want to use such devices for whatever peaceful purpose they want, it is solely their own job & right and nobody’s else job.
I think we agree on this.
b.r.
John

Hello, i understand the consider about the dirty frequencies. Nice Tip using batteries. My first idea was to harmonize the hypersound with plates from maxxi energie for example. But my question is: Is there any [color=#FF4000]danger[/color] for a human body with any output signal using pcgu1000 (as a Rife\Clark\Baklayan\Schmidt\Brainwave\CAFL…-Machine) with original power supply and Desktop PC with 220V AC?
Respectively what is the maximum current output?
(You can see this also as a hypotetic question)

Thank you already

I do not recommend to use the PCGU1000 to apply frequencies to the human body via electrodes.

For more info please see: viewtopic.php?f=11&p=18260

[quote]Respectively what is the maximum current output?[/quote]The output current from the signal output at 10Vpp is 70mA AC when short circuited.
The DC output current at 5V DC offset is 87mA when short circuited.
The output resistance of the generator is 50 ohms and limits the short circuit current to these values.