P8009'2

Hello,

I recently dusted off an old kit of mine. It is the P8009’2 clock. I do not have the RF remote control anymore for it and i was wondering if the newer 2channel RF senders are still compatible with this kit.
I believe there was also a possibility of using it with a wired control. I see 3 unused soldering points on the PCB (+, -, C).

I would greatly appreciate your answers as I am keen on firing the old thing up again to lighten up my office space.

Kind regards,

Foggy

The K8059 remote control kit features a mode that is still compatible with the old K8009 clock.
See last pages of the manual.

[quote=“VEL417”]The K8059 remote control kit features a mode that is still compatible with the old K8009 clock.
See last pages of the manual.[/quote]

Works like a charm!!

Thanks for the support!

The segment that have to light up goes out and the segments that dont have to light up lightning up.
On the builded kit with the original led display’s its working like hell!!!
can somebody help me, i dont see it anymore grrrrrrrr

If you are looking for fast success in cert killer 1Y0-200 then join today to C4040-252 find complete testking and pass passguide on first try. A person can pick www.hood.edu and University of Hawaii for its easiness.

We assume you have modified the kit?
You will have to supply more info regarding the mod (i.e. links to pics or diagram), otherwise I’m afraid we can’t help…