Not enough clearance with the bed

So, I’m building the velleman k8200 for the first time, and I’m having trouble figuring out why the bed won’t pass. As you can see in the image below, it’s clearly conflicting with the part below it, how could I fix this? Is this particular one supposed to stop the bed? Or have I done something wrong? Velleman’s build instructions aren’t as detailed as you’d really need.

i.imgur.com/FwV2opU.jpg

i.imgur.com/oGHrJNY.jpg

If you need another image, after work I can post more. I will be coming back after work to check on this post, hopefully I can get an answer without having to answer your questions too much.

Extra info: It clears the opposite side perfectly, and also it clears the other one on the same side. Yes I’ve tried it when it’s all put together, with it being together on the other side, but I come across the same issue.

looks like a production fault to me. in the picture the hole for the bearing closest to you is drilled to far the the edge. better contact your seller or velleman about that

Can anyone else confirm this? If this is the case, it makes sense. But that would be a complete let down for me

i went and checked my K8200 the clearance from the edge on all four bearings should be around 25 mm (or 0.985 inches) just to make sure. is the plastic part that holds the bearing pushed over the bolt all the way.

i can understand your frustration, hope that i’m wrong but i’m afraid i’m not

Right, I fixed it. The issue was that the black part has to be turned in specific directions to work best. I twisted them so that the nut and washer that’s wedged in it, faces outwards.

If anyone has this problem, try that out, it worked for me.

WHOOPS I AM CLUMSY

lol just edited something about that in to my second post (no joke)

anyway happy you found the solution.

[quote=“RetroDD”]lol just edited something about that in to my second post (no joke)

anyway happy you found the solution.[/quote]

thanks for the help either way, I’ll keep this thread up because someone will no doubt come across this issue too