Need some help

Hi there,

i’m Marc, from bcn, I have recently bought the allbot four legs, eaasy to asamble, but I’ve no idea of progrmaing, so it being quite hard to understand the intructions, even I know they are clear.

I read the “understanding the firmware” several times, but there are som steps I don’t understand.

Easly I started with the basic comand, by uploading some of the examples, but it answers some mistake:

C:\Users\JOHNSN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_331554\sketch_oct02a.ino: In function ‘void chirp(int, int)’:

sketch_oct02a:66: error: expression cannot be used as a function

delayMicroseconds((355-i)  (speedms*2));

^

sketch_oct02a:68: error: expression cannot be used as a function

delayMicroseconds((355-i)  (speedms*2));

^

exit status 1
expression cannot be used as a function

Librería inválida encontrada en C:\Users\John Snow\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_oct02c.ino: C:\Users\John Snow\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_oct02c.ino
Librería inválida encontrada en C:\Users\John Snow\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_oct02c.ino: C:\Users\John Snow\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_oct02c.ino[/size][/size]

Could you teld me what am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Marc

Calculate the time separately and then pass it to the function

Like this:

int delay =(355-i)(speedms2));
delayMicroseconds(delay);

Best Regards
VEL337

Thank you for the correction Vel337,

By the way, this error why could happend?

When I try to save the functions, the Ide requires me to save the code, but it always shows me an error related with an .INO file

exit status 1
expression cannot be used as a function

Librería inválida encontrada en C:\Users\John Snow\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_oct02c.ino: C:\Users\John Snow\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_oct02c.ino
Librería inválida encontrada en C:\Users\John Snow\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_oct02c.ino: C:\Users\John Snow\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_oct02c.ino[/size][/size]

Thanks,

Marc

P.D is there any video where they teach you how to do a complete secuence of code for allbot? I’ve seen many of them, but not what I am looking for

Hi,

Can you post your sketch so we can check it for errors?

sincerely