My K8044, the PIC (IC1 - PIC16F627A) are not working ok

Hello !
My K8044, the PIC (IC1 - PIC16F627A) are not working ok, only flash the leds, not is possible change the programs on Switchs !
Is possible you change it ?
Thanks !
Rafael

Hello @Rafael_t ,

Please open a new ticket here, so we can help you further.

Why has Velleman adopted a ticket system?
To help our clients as best and efficiently as possible, Velleman uses a ticket system.
This system allows us to refer your question to the correct department so that we can provide you the desired information as quickly as possible. Therefore, may we ask you to clarify your question with an accurate description of the problem, pictures or even a video if possible. Do not forget to mention the product reference and what you have tried yourself to resolve the issue.

You will receive further updates via e-mail after a (once-only) registration and confirmation of your message. You can answer and add information through those e-mails.

Best Regards,
Velleman Support

It’s not possible for me logged on Velleman site because I am a final consumer !

I have contacted Portuguese Mauser online store (mauser.pt) for solved this problem (I have buy this Kit at one week ago)!

If possible, please help me, because, provably the problem are on IC1 - PIC16F627A (he are damage or have to re-programmed again)

Many thanks on advance !

Rafael

Hi Rafael

How is your project going now?

Have a nice day

Bob