Motors Will Not Move

Hello,

Yesterday i spent hours and hours trying to get my k8200 working, i got everything working except having the X axis going the wrong way, (when i press the right arrow it moves right instead of left as it should do, and when i press home it moved away from the end stop) so today after a lot of messing about i decided to turn the motor around so the spindle now faces the front and not the back, but now for some reason non of the motors will work in the software, including the Extruder motor, but i can turn on the extruder that gets up to temperature and the fan, i have tried different machines, drivers, OS’, versions of software, usb cables, iv tried multimeters all over the place to make sure things are getting power but i have no idea, the only thing i have changed is the way a motor is screwed to a bracket.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Jake

Hi,

Mount the motor as in the instructions.
Check the end stop for that axis make sure there are no broken wires and the wires are on the outside post.

In the printer setting check the following.
Correct com port
Baud rate = 250000
Reset on Connect = Disabled

Let us know what you find.

hello,

We put the motor back as per the instructions, and check all the settings again as you outlined but no motors work but the fan spins under control and the extruder heats up properly.

We then tried updating everything to its latest version including the Marlin Firmware through the latest version of Ardrino as well as using the latest Repetier-host, this made the board show lights we have never seen before and not work at all.

We then downgraded back to the K8200 version of Repetier-host, and the K8200 marlin software through Ardrino 1.0.6. and now we are back to just the fan and extruder heating working

Any help Appreciated,
Jake

What is the bed temp reading?
700C you have a short.
0C you have an open
for the thermistor