Modification in the

Dear members of this forum
I have purchased k8047 4 channel data logger recently for my research project .I am using PC-lab 200SE 3.03 software.I need the following modification in the software.
1.The LPT devices menu need to be deactivated
2.The PCSU1000 ,PCS10,PCGU1000,none tab in the USB-devices menu need to be deactivated
3.The PC-lab 200SE 3.03 should have an executable timer to start the program at a specific time and stop the programme at a specific time .
The data acquired should be automatically saved at a specific interval i.e for every 30 min/60 min automatically in the Hard disk drive of the PC.
(or)
4.The program should start acquiring the data on the start by an external programme and should save the data automatically for every 30 min/60 min in a specific file

I intend the acquire data continuously for about 13 hours starting from 5.30 AM(Morning) to 6.30 PM(evening) .I am not a s/w engineer well versed in VB /Delphi programming.
I request the forum members to kindly help me to incorporate the modification that I required in the PC-lab 200SE 3.03 software.

With regards

Paldurai kasi rajan