Mk1 units with trigger issue - help request

Dear VEL337,

I was the forum member who first advised Velleman of the issue with the HPS140 MK1 Trigger when displaying signals above 1MHz. You kindly released a firmware fix and updated my unit free of all charges.

I own a further five HPS140 MK1 scopes. Sadly due to ill health I failed to send them to Velleman for the free firmware update. I have now found the new units again and wonder how I might best obtain the upgraded firmware. Shipping five units to you could get quite expensive.

Is there a firmware that I may install in a similar fashion to that provided for the WFS210 Wi-Fi scope. i.e. Via a direct load via the PCB ?

You have been so helpful with the WFS210 and I hope you are also able to assist on this matter.

Best Wishes

Fraser
UK

Hi

Fraser =)
Unfortunely we won’t/can’t send you the firmware.
I’ve send you a PM how we can resolve the issue.

Best Regards
VEL337

Hi VEL337,

My local Maplin store are not interested in helping with this.

Can you please advise me where I need to send the HPS140 units and I will get them packaged up.

I presume that I should remove the batteries to make them safer for shipping. I am happy to do such as it also reduces weight :slight_smile:

Will I be billed for return postage to the UK as this is really a fault in the firmware that I cannot fix without return to the factory. My other HPS140 unit firmware update was processed free of charge and return postage was paid by Velleman.

Very Best Wishes

Fraser